Having an eCommerce has become the trend in recent years. People have understood that the internet market has no borders and that any product or even any service can be marketed online.
Thus, millions of entrepreneurs around the world have given life to their Internet businesses, entering in a new concept of marketing, where products and services are achieved just with a few clicks.
One of its biggest advantages is the savings in expenses related to the rent of a physical location and the possibility to have the business open 24 hours a day on Autopilot, without any person working physically.
- Catalog Management.
- Marketing and promotional tools.
- Analytics and Reporting.
- Track Visitors.
- Know your sales and your profits instantly.
- Tax automatically configured by country, state, and counties.
- Integrate with USPS, FedEx, UPS.
- Separate Billing and Shipping Addresses.
- Choose the Number of Products per Page.
- Sell Downloadable Products.
- Unlimited Products, Categories, and Attributes.
- Payment via credit card, check, wire transfer and more.
- Direct line of communication with the store owner in order to send messages regarding orders, payment, shipping or anything else related to the shop.
- Create an Account or Continue as a Guest.
- Gift wrap your tems and personalize with messages.
- Saved Shopping Carts Configured with Expiration Time.
- Add to a Wishlist.
- Product Reviews.
- Send to a Friend.
- Product Comparison.
- Centralized after Sales Service.